Fresh. Light. Sweet. Natural. Nutritious. – Imagine a beautiful meal full of colors, nutrients, and nature’s sweetness. I personally cannot imagine any other food that is as vibrant as fruits.
“Love is a fruit in season at all times,
and within reach of every hand.”
Papaya – A beautiful tropical fruit that is jam-packed with vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals, such as the orange colored ß-carotene; the precursor of vitamin A. It is said that papaya has healing effects on the digestive tract. Even the seeds are edible, they carry a spicy peppery taste and are efficacious in treating human intestinal parasites.
You can basically fill your papaya boats with any fruit choice, even with a smoothie or nice cream. This is a basic recipe just to give you some inspiration – plus, you’ll never miss the antioxidant rich berries! 🙂
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 papayas
- 2 banana
- 2 handful berries (of your choice)
- 1 mango
- Slice papayas in half lengthwise.
- Spoon out the seeds and just a bit of the flesh to create some space inside.
- Peel and cut bananas in slices. Cut mango in little cubes. Wash berries.
- Fill papayas with the cut up fruits.
Enjoy this sweet tropical kiss in your mouth!