You think soups always have to be cooked? – Then I’ll convince you otherwise! Especially on hot summer days, we usually don’t crave warm soups in our bellies, but rather something fresh, cooling, and light, right? This recipe can equally be used as a salad dressing – I even prefer it that way.
“The shorter the chain between raw food and fork,
the fresher it is and the more transparent the system is.”
The avocado will make this raw soup very creamy and adds healthy fats. The orange gives it a sweet touch, and the garlic adds some extra spice – if desired. You can top your soup off with fresh herbs, seeds, or even sprouts of your choice.
Sounds luscious? – Let’s get right into it!
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1 avocado
- 2 handful spinach
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch parsley (fresh)
- 1 orange
- pinch of salt, pepper, dried thyme and basil
- 150 ml nut milk (of your choice)
- toppings (optional): seeds of your choice, sprouts, fresh herbs
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend well until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl and add toppings of your choice.
Eating raw can be easy, versatile, and so delicious! Enjoy! 🙂