Hello beautiful friends!
Looking for an easy-to-make, yet nutritious, and tasteful (snack) recipe? – Then this one is for you!
“Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.”
Dips are super versatile in use:
- a perfect addition to any meal of your choice
- a quick snack to dip in your veggies, tofu, crackers, bread – literally anything!
- a dressing for your salad
- a dressing for your veggie noodles (zoodles, cucumber noodles)
- a spread on your sandwich
- eaten by itself as a raw soup …
Ready to start? – Get all the ingredients and let’s meet in the kitchen!
- 1 zucchini (smallish)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 tbsp tahini
- ½ avocado
- ½ orange (juice)
- 1 tbsp coriander (fresh)
- 1 tbsp parsley (fresh)
- 1/2 tsp spirulina (powder)
- pinch of salt, pepper, cumin, paprika
- optional: sesame seeds (topping)
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy. If necessary, add more orange juice.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
Dip and dig into this green nutritious concoction!