Hello, beautiful soul!
Simplicity is key. – That’s what I’ve learned along my journey with raw foods.
One to five ingredients, one to five minutes to prepare, uttermost satisfaction and joy while eating, feeling your best afterwards: Who doesn’t want that while being busy?
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
When eating raw vegan nowadays, I stick to simple, yet delicious meals. Mono fruit meals (eating one fruit until satisfied) are a staple meal of my diet. Our bodies are designed to digest rather simple than super complex meals with a lot of different ingredients. And you’ll notice it: your energy levels drop, and you may experience digestive issues after eating a complex meal.
If you’ve ever experienced discomfort after eating a super complex meal, try out eating meals with less than five ingredients and notice how you feel … I still recommend having a big variety of foods in your diet. Yet, not in one single meal.
This super simple, easy to prepare, satisfying, and very nutritious meal is one of my go-to’s. All you need is five main ingredients and a few spices if desired.
Are you ready for the easy raw cuisine? 🙂
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 4 cucumbers
- 2 handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp spirulina (powder)
- 1 lime
- pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder (optional)
- Wash and spiralize cucumbers (with a spiralizer or veg peeler).
- Squeeze lime juice, spirulina, and spices over the noodles and massage everything well into the noodles.
- Wash and dice cherry tomatoes. Put them on top of noodles.
How simple is that? –Enjoy this luscious meal and feel your best!