Hello & Namasté, beautiful souls!
Summer is at its peak and all I’m craving are hydrating foods. Can you relate? Besides water rich fruits and veggies, you can juice your produce for a more dense and concentrated form of hydration and nutrition!
“Put live food in your body to give life to yourself.”
With these juices, you will hydrate and nourish your body on a cellular level. The nutrients, phytochemicals, water, and life force of freshly juiced fruits and vegetables will go straight into your blood stream – no digestive effort needed!
Currently, I got on a juice kick and the below-mentioned juices are three of my most favorites:
- one savory, salad-like tasting juice for a clear mind,
- one earthy-and-spicy-inspired juice for a balanced and grounded body, and
- one super sweet sunshine juice for a happy soul.
Are you ready for these vibrant summer juices? – I definitely am! 🙂
Ingredients (1-2 servings)
Red Savory Kick
- 6-8 tomatoes
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 stalk celery
- ½ bunch parsley
- 1 lime
- 6-8 carrots
- 2 apples
- 2 oranges
- 1-2-inch ginger
Sweet Sunshine Lover
- 1 pineapple
- 2 oranges
- Optional: mint leaves
- Wash, peel, and cut up the vegetables and fruits.
- Juicer: Juice all ingredients. Optional: strain through a sieve.
- Nutmilk bag: Blend everything in a blender until smooth and strain your “smoothie” through a nutmilk bag.
- Serve and enjoy!
Can you feel the life force energy moving through your veins? 🙂