Hello, beautiful soul!
Today, I got one of my most favorite recipes for you: You don’t want to abstain from a yummy tomato pasta recipe, but stick with highly nutritious and health-promoting ingredients? No worries, I’m going to show you how I prepare a healthy, yet super delicious raw vegan marina sauce with zucchini noodles. This recipe will leave your taste buds satisfied.
“Good nutrition creates health in all areas of our existence.
All parts are interconnected.”
This meal is based on fresh ingredients. The sun dried tomatoes are the cherry on top as they give the sauce an intensive savory flavor. Feel free to take as much or as little jalapeño pepper as you like. Instead of zucchini, you can also use cucumber for your noodles. This recipe does not include any salt. If you want to include some, feel free to do so.
Are you ready to bring more health into your body and life?
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 4 fresh tomatoes (medium size)
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 8-10 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small zucchini (or 1/2 large zucchini)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 handful basil
- 2 tbsp seeds (e.g. flax, pumpkin or sunflower seeds)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tsp jalapeño pepper (depending on preferences)o
- 2-6 zucchinis (depending on size)
- Wash your fresh ingredients.
- Spiralize the two zucchinis for your pasta in a spiralizer or with a simple veg peeler into zucchini noodles (zoodles).
- Cut the zucchini and bell pepper.
- Put all your ingredients for the sauce into a blender or food processor and blend well, either until smooth or you can leave it a little bit chunky – depending on your preferences.
- Put the zoodles into a bowl and serve with the sauce. You can decorate your dish with fresh cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, basil or other herbs and seeds.
A nutritious feast for the palate – enjoy!