~ ABOUT | That’s me ~
Behind Holistic You stands a life-affirming, nature-affine nutritionist, yoga teacher, holistic health coach,
and a passionate verbal acrobat: Isabel Maria.
~ Key Facts ~
I – innovative
S – September-born & sportive
A – authentic
B – bright
E – empathic
L – loving
M – mindful
A – affectionate
R – romantic
I – inspiring
A – aspiring
With authenticity, curiosity and enthusiasm for life in all its facets, with depth and her sensitive character, the Austrian-born woman wants to share her knowledge, practical tools and experiences on a plant-based nutrition, a healthy lifestyle, yoga and meditation with the world.
You want to learn more about Isabel? Click here …
~ AIM | That’s my mission ~
We were all gifted with a highly intelligent bio-computer (=body) that innately knows what to do in order to achieve balance – like everything else in nature does. As we connect with this innate intelligence – through nature in the form of food, sunshine, the earth, air and water – and when we start listening to this soft, yet powerful voice within, everything will align organically.
“The body heals itself by itself,
given half a chance.”
Holistic Nutrition: The basis of a fulfilled life is a healthy, vital body full of energy. Only in a state of health and wellbeing, we are able to address our inner attitudes, values and visions. In my opinion and personal experience, nature is an essential piece we need to look at when it comes to heal and support our bodies.
We as a society have been living way too long in our heads, and neglected the powerful wisdom of our hearts. It is time to shift the awareness from the brain down into the heart, and connect with our true authentic POWER. I 100 % believe that everything starts within (yourself). The outer world will align as soon as your inner world is aligned.
“The longest distance we will ever travel is
from our heads into our hearts.”
Yoga and Meditation: Practicing yoga means to be curious about yourself. It opens a doorway to new dimensions and supports you in becoming your authentic Self. The original and vast part of yoga is meditation, thus, asana and meditation practices are tightly interconnected. Yoga will allow you to gain more depth in life. Do you want to practice with me? 🙂
~ My credentials ~
Beside my credentials in nutritional science (M.Sc.) and a Holistic Health Coach certificate (IIN), I’m a Yoga instructor (500 hrs RYS), meditation teacher as well as blogger on holistic nutrition and spirituality.
I am specialized in
- plant-based whole food nutrition,
- Ayurveda & elementary (natural) principles,
- Yoga (meditation, breathing techniques, asanas).
You’ll receive my support to connect with your intuition, reveal your truth, speak up, transform your life, and explore your full potential! By working in a holistic way – addressing the body, mind, and spirit -, you will come closer to a radiant, aligned, resilient, and HOLISTIC YOU.
My deepest wish is to help people discovering the enthusiasm for their own life, their being and doing within themselves. I want to inspire YOU towards a holistically healthy and conscious lifestyle, so you can discover the ability to create and manifest your own life.
~ Which topics are communicated? ~
|Holistic Nutrition||Yoga & Meditation|
yoga & meditation:
consciousness & spirituality
~ My 5 steps for a holistically fulfilled life ~
- A natural, plant-based lifestyle to nourish the body with the optimal amount of nutrients, water, energy and joyfulness.
- Regular exercise in the different fields of cardio, strength and flexibility.
- To find balance between action and relaxation where yoga and meditation come into play.
- Connecting with nature: fresh air, sun, woods and seas; that’s a gift for body, mind and soul. The so-called biophila effect scientifically proves the healing effect of nature on our bodies (Arvay, 2015). I want to extend this connection to relationships with people in a way that encompasses love, warmth and faith. If you’re giving someone your undivided attention, that’s one of the strongest expressions of love.
- To choose your own thoughts, values and life attitudes consciously, to decide and act in your creative power.
Arvay C. Der Biophilia-Effekt – Heilung aus dem Wald. edition a (2015), 3. Auflage.